COVID-19 SUMMER TERM 2021
WELCOME BACK TO DANCING!! IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE STUDIO AND HELLO TO OUR OLD AND NEW FRIENDS, IT'S LOVELY TO SEE YOU ALL.
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR EMAILS TO VIEW OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER. IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED VIA 'NEWSLETTER SIGN UP' AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL PLEASE DO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- SUMMER TERM 2021
TO MAINTAIN A SAFE DANCING ENVIRONMENT IN THE STUDIO WE ARE CURRENTLY VERY CLOSE TO FULL CAPACITY IN THE FOLLOWING CLASSES:
- TINY'S BALLET & TAP- SATURDAYS @ 08:45-09:30 (AGES 2.5-4 YEARS)- 2 SPACES LEFT
- PRIMARY BALLET & TAP- SATURDAYS @ 09:30-10:30 (RECEPTION-YEAR 1 AGED CHILDREN)- 1 SPACE LEFT
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE LISTED CLASSES PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL AND WE CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU 🙂
Jacqueline, Meg and Harriet
RULES FOR WHEN WE ARE IN THE STUDIO
- SATURDAY CLASSES:PLEASE FOLLOW OUR ONE WAY SYSTEM. ENTRANCE WILL BE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR STRAIGHT INTO THE STUDIO. EXIT WILL BE THROUGH OUR USUAL FRONT DOOR. MISS HARRIET WILL BRING YOUR CHILD TO YOU.
- WEEKDAY CLASSES: ENTRY AND EXIT WILL BE FROM OUR USUAL FRONT DOOR.
- NO PARENTS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING TO KEEP EVERYONE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE.
- ALL EQUIPMENT IE. BALLET BARRES, DOOR HANDLES, CHANGING ROOM CHAIRS WILL BE CLEANED IN BETWEEN LESSONS.
- CHILDREN MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLES.
UNIFORM ORDERS- MAY UPDATE
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A DELAY WITH SOME UNIFORM, IN PARTICULAR TAP SHOES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND WE ARE HOPING THEY ARRIVE VERY SOON.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS TERM UNIFORM ORDERS MAYBE SLIGHTLY DELAYED DUE TO OUR SUPPLIERS STOCK AND THE DELIVERY CHOICE. WE WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU UPDATED ON WHEN ITEMS WILL BE DUE OR IF OUT OF STOCK WE WILL ORDER THE CLOSEST ALTERNATIVE.
Welcome to the Village School of Dance
The VSD is a friendly dance school, offering children the opportunity to take Ballet and Tap Exams regularly and perform in our biennial show. This show is a big event for the school bringing families back who still enjoy being involved even though they no longer dance with us.
The Village School of Dance aims to focus on each individual child to reach their full potential while at the same time gaining confidence, self esteem, good deportment and most of all having fun.
Founded in 1988, we have taught hundreds of enthusiastic dancers, some of whom now teach at the school.
We offer a wide range of Ballet, Tap,Jazz & Street Dance classes for all ages, and welcome beginners and experienced dancers.
Our biennial show is a great opportunity for the students to showcase their skills on stage.