COVID-19 UPDATE DECEMBER 2020
After the latest announced Government guidelines we look forward to welcoming you back into the studio from
Wednesday 2nd December
Thank you for all your support with our Zoom classes over the past month.
RULES FOR WHEN WE ARE IN THE STUDIO
- SATURDAY CLASSES:PLEASE FOLLOW OUR ONE WAY SYSTEM. ENTRANCE WILL BE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR STRAIGHT INTO THE STUDIO. EXIT WILL BE THROUGH OUR USUAL FRONT DOOR. MISS HARRIET WILL BRING YOUR CHILD TO YOU.
- WEEKDAY CLASSES: ENTRY AND EXIT WILL BE FROM OUR USUAL FRONT DOOR.
- NO PARENTS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING TO KEEP EVERYONE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE.
- ALL EQUIPMENT IE. BALLET BARRES, DOOR HANDLES, CHANGING ROOM CHAIRS WILL BE CLEANED IN BETWEEN LESSONS.
- CHILDREN MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLES.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS TERM UNIFORM ORDERS MAYBE SLIGHTLY DELAYED DUE TO OUR SUPPLIERS STOCK AND THE DELIVERY CHOICE. WE WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU UPDATED ON WHEN ITEMS WILL BE DUE OR IF OUT OF STOCK WE WILL ORDER THE CLOSEST ALTERNATIVE.
Welcome to the Village School of Dance
The VSD is a friendly dance school, offering children the opportunity to take Ballet and Tap Exams regularly and perform in our biennial show. This show is a big event for the school bringing families back who still enjoy being involved even though they no longer dance with us.
The Village School of Dance aims to focus on each individual child to reach their full potential while at the same time gaining confidence, self esteem, good deportment and most of all having fun.
Founded in 1988, we have taught hundreds of enthusiastic dancers, some of whom now teach at the school.
We offer a wide range of Ballet, Tap & Jazz classes for all ages, and welcome beginners and experienced dancers.
We are also very excited to be one of the first dance schools in the UK to have launched the new ISTD Street Dance classes.
Pupils can be entered for medal tests from the ages of 4 to adult. Class days and times are on our Timetable or contact us for more information.
Our biennial show is a great opportunity for the students to showcase their skills on stage.